Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Bharat Scout And Guide (Cubs&Bulbul) Required Materials.



TRITIYA CHARAN / SUVARNA PANKH BADGE REQUIREMENTS




CUB AND BULBUL MOTO: "Do Your Best"

Cub/bulbul Law: " A cub/bulbul is obedient. A cub/bulbul is Clean and Polite"
                               
Cub and Bulbul Prayer:-
हम है छोटे छोटे बाल ,
हमारी लेना तू संभाल
कदम कदम पर करें गलतियां
सद्बुद्धि देना भुला गलतियां
तुम बिन कौन लेगा संभाल
हम है छोटे छोटे बाल
हमारी लेना तू संभाल

Cub/Bulbul Promise: 
 " I Promise to do my best
    to do my duty to "God and my country"
    to keep the Cub/bulbul Law and to do a good turn everyday"


Camp Fire Opening Song     
        Camp fire is burning
       Camp fire is burning
       Draw nearer draw nearer
       In the glooming in the glooming
       Come sing and be merry
Camp Fire Closing Song       
       Softly fall the light of day
       As the camp fire fades away
       Silently Scout Guide should ask
       Have I done my daily task
       Have I kept my honour bright
       Can I sleep guiltless tonight
       Have I done and have I dare
       Every thing to be prepared        
            Day is done….
          Gone the sun ……
          From the sea ,
          From the hills ,
          From the sky ,
         All is well,
         Safely rest,
         God is nice.

campfire opening song ( in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable feedback.